During summer, you all want to wear something casual to avoid heating and you will stay in your comfort zone but the weather doesn’t affect fashion. At the same time, you follow fashion and do over your comfort zone without hesitating. Wearing different types of jewelry in summer may irritate you so you should know what to wear and where to wear considering the trend. Also, their safety is another important factor. We are discussing summer jewelry trends and their safety measures. Firstly, we will discuss summer jewelry trends: –
Big hoops are popular in the 1960s and 1990s, and now they are considered to be a statement piece for today. They give chic look to you and the best for every occasion like you can wear big metallic hoops with your casual outfit and diamond hoops for a fancy party night. With multiple ear piercings, these earrings look extraordinary and you can go with wearing a large hoop in lobe and small hoops in your side pierced ear. These also include tubular hoop earrings which look fabulous with a professional look.
Layering is always in fashion trend whether with necklaces or bracelets. It gives a unique look to the wearer; necklace layering gives bold look to your style and bracelet layering creates a personalized look. In necklace layering, you can go with differences in lengths, metals, and different types of chains, also you can make your own combinations. Layering is not only limited to necklaces and bracelets but also in rings, you can wear layered rings or can layer different rings together. The most popular trend is the stacked rings trend and gives a showcase to your rings.
Chains are in trend for some time but you can find a wide variety of chain jewelry, these pieces of jewelry are basically made by interlocking links. These chains give you a bold statement about your personality. you can wear them with simple summer outfits or beach shorts.
Whether you are going to a pool or beach party or heading to the office. When you want simple clothes due to high temperatures add anklets with your simple look, add some colorful pieces to your collection for your summer jewelry. It gives you a perfect beachwear look, you can wear them with heels as well as sneakers.
There is a variety of colorful earrings which can perfectly mismatch with your summer outfits. With the floral print dress, earrings with unique shape and colorful texture give a fabulous match with your outfit. Those who have multiple piercings have more benefits to this trend, they can add extra effort to their look by adding different types of earrings at a time to make sure the combination looks great.
Pearls are never off duty; they are considered to be the oldest gem and you can find a variety of jewelry pieces made of pearls. They are perfect for every look and every occasion; you can wear them wherever you want as they give different statements to your looks with different outfits.
Now, let’s discuss how to care for jewelry during summer. Here, some tips are given to keep your jewelry safe: –
1. As you all know, swimming pools consist of chlorine make sure to remove jewelry before jumping into the pool. It will lead to discoloration of your metallic jewelry and can erode the polish of gemstones. Also, the risk of losing jewelry pieces increased as blood vessels in your fingers constrict which makes the rings looser.
2. Before applying lotion or sunscreen, remove your jewelry as it can leave a layer on your jewelry that makes it dull.
3. Remember to remove your jewelry pieces before playing sports, as you don’t want to lose your favorite jewelry piece. Sometimes, playing wearing jewelry leads to some physical damage to you or your opponent. To avoid such conditions, play after removing jewelry pieces.
4. When you remove your jewelry, store it in a clean dry place. It’s better to carry a jewelry box with different sections to prevent pieces from scratching from each other.
5. Make sure to clean your jewelry to maintain its sparkle. You can use a toothbrush or damp cloth to clean your jewelry pieces. Although it is required to clean your precious jewelry pieces with professionals.
With the heading of this summer, prepare your wardrobe with some funky and colorful jewelry pieces and enjoy your summer weekends or summer vacations without thinking about matching your jewelry with your outfit. Remember to care for your jewelry while swimming, playing, or storing it.