If your employees can only see your outfit from your shoulders, a well-designed necklace is eye-catching. And when it comes to accessories, our customers have many questions: “What necklace should I match with this top?” “How many jewels are too many jewels?” “I need something to make my appearance … complete.”
When you wear a V-neck pendant necklace, the complementary shapes frame your head nicely and draw attention to your face. The single bezel necklace is like the icing on the cake of your outfit – it adds a refined finishing touch to both formal and casual looks.
Big, flashy chains should be the focus of your outfit. They look great with solid-colored garments and simple necklines: strapless, V-neck, strapless, and scoop neckline.
2. If you wear colorful clothing with striking prints and patterns, wear a monochrome necklace: white or black pearls, simple gold chains, delicate diamonds, and so on.
3. Small necklaces look great with any top with a pointed neckline or top. If a shirt or dress has elegant necklines, lace trim, etc., wearing trendy earrings can spark interest.
4. Don’t go overboard with a big necklace with big earrings and lots of dangling rings and bracelets! Combine an extraordinary chain with small earrings or a simple necklace with a fun ring.
5. Collared shirts can be tricky.
For a classy look, choose a collar that goes directly to the neck, button up its top completely, and tuck the yoke under the neck.
For a more casual look, choose a slightly longer collar and leave a button or two open so that the collar falls right in the middle.
6. When wearing a V-neck, make sure your collar only touches your skin. It seems strange when the chain falls on your V neck.
7. A gold or geometric necklace goes very well with a blazer or jacket.
8. Neon chains go very well with chambray or denim.
9. Pair your necklace with a daring part of your outfit: a pink necklace with your pink wallet, a pair of red heels with a fun red necklace, etc.
10. Layering necklaces is a classic way to spruce up an outfit, but here are some guidelines for layering necklaces:
If you place more than two necklaces on top of each other, you are stacking odd multiples.
You can layer contrasting styles and metals: pearls or pavé, geometric shapes, chains of different weights and textures, etc.
Choose layers of ropes of different lengths.